Returns & Refunds
At Elevate Salons, our team members are highly trained professionals in all aspects of Hairdressing. We take pride in investing in our stylists to ensure that they complete the globally recognised Wella Colourist Education. As a result, our customers trust our expertise in Colouring.
We understand that every client’s satisfaction is essential, and we always strive to provide exceptional service. In the event that your experience with Elevate fell short of your expectations, we are committed to making it right. Please don’t hesitate to contact your Elevate salon within 10 days and ask to speak with the Stylist, or fill out a Contact Us form, and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
If you’re not 100% happy with your hair, here’s what you can do:
Contact the manager or send a Contact Us form.
Visit the salon, and we’ll evaluate and correct the issue to meet your expectations.
Rest assured that we’ll work with you until you’re happy with the outcome.
Note: We do not offer refunds however in exceptional circumstances if we are unable to meet your expectations, A credit note will be issued to you elevate account that can be used for any alternate service in the future. Products are only returned if they are Faulty or Unopened within 1 day of Purchase.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
We will only collect and use personal information for the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal information will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal information will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We will provide our customers with access to our policies and procedures for the management of personal information in a timely and transparent manner.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the privacy of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms – By accessing this website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing or using this site. The materials on this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
2. License for Use – A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (data or software) on the Elevate Salon website for personal, non-commercial use only. This is a license and not a transfer of title, and you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial or public purpose;
- Attempt to decompile or rebuild any software or material on the Elevate Salon site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
B. This license may be terminated if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Elevate Salon at any time. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Disclaimer – The materials on the Elevate Salon website are provided “as is.” Elevate Salon makes no warranties, expressed or implied. It hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Elevate Salon does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
4. Limitations of Liability – In no event shall Elevate Salon or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Elevate Salon’s website, even if Elevate Salon or an authorized representative of Elevate Salon has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata – The materials appearing on Elevate Salon’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Elevate Salon does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Elevate Salon may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Elevate Salon does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links to Other Websites – Elevate Salon has not reviewed all of the websites or links linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. Including any link does not imply endorsement by Elevate Salon of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
8. Governing Law – Any dispute relating to Elevate Salon’s website shall be governed by the laws of Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.